Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Police send you threats in the last trailer for Need for Speed Heat


Need for Speed ​​Heat got its last trailer before its release and its biggest trump card is Will Smith's son.

What does the Need for Speed ​​franchise have to do with the Dragon Ball franchise? In addition to the bad films, the link is the son of Will Smith. Specifically, the latest trailer for NFS Heat uses a song by young Jaden Smith in which he sings feeling like Goku. Here I am trying to draw a parallel so I can conclude that Goku likes speed as he chases on his cloud ... or something.

In fact, this is an opportunity to comment on how totally new the NFS soundtrack is to me. I don't think it's going to put me off the game, I can still handle electronics (Bonobo and Diplo, for example), but hip-hop and Latin stuff ... come to me: where are the fierce noises ?! Where are those times when Disturbed, Static-X, Mastdon, Avenged Sevenfold, Prodigy, or Junkie XL was released in NFS?

There were always some Ning's in the NFS, Lil Jon's and other rappers who quickly fell into oblivion, but some rock / metal stuff could be heard. Today it is as if the youth is guarded against Satanic rock, or am I just another old crusader who doesn't like modern music.

Basically, he feels like Goku. Uh, uh, uh, uh, Goku, Goku, ah.






Check an older post for Need for Speed Heat ->>

https://www.gamingnewsunited.com/2019/10/hot-pc-requests-for-need-for-speed-heat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment