Search This Blog

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Ever Forward is a puzzle game about a girl lost in imagination


The Pathea Games development team has announced its new PC and console game. Ever Forward is out this spring.

My Time at Portia is one of those games I've run into more time than I'm willing to admit, so I was intrigued by the next project of the Pathea Games development team. It was revealed this week under the name Ever Forward, and in fact it bears no resemblance to the game mentioned earlier.

This is a puzzle adventure where we have to get Maya girl out of a strange world somewhere between reality and imagination. In doing so, we uncover bits and pieces of her past and the dark secrets she had renounced earlier. The puzzles will be of the type that they can be solved in many different ways. There will be teleportation and gravity control, and in addition to solving the puzzles, there will also be several actions in the game with hiding from opponents.

Ever Forward will be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch platforms from the fifth month of 2020.

1 comment:

  1. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers puzzle solving

    ReplyDelete